Date : 28.10.2019 to 31.10.2019
Location : Denmark / Langeland / Spodsbjerg
Headquarter will be Skudehavn, Rudkøbing
Organiser: EFSA Section Germany
Entry fee: EUR 300,-
• Only flatfish score. 1 (one) point per flatfish caught unless length 40cm or above. Flatfish over 40cm or above score
• We will be drifting, or the boat will be held in the current so it moves slower than the current, and thus giving the optimal drift for catching fish. We will fish from fishing boats with around 12 anglers/boat.
as bait will be supplied by the organizers, no other bait allowed other than artificial ones as per EFSA rules.
• Fishing license is obligatory and can be obtained from Angelcentrum Langeland.
• Max. 2 single hooks
casting allowed with weights, bait and hooks outside the boat at all times.
• Fishing is catch- and release, scorecards will be given to all participants. Fishing cap tains on every boat to check bigger fish. If you want to keep the fish, you have
to cut off the tail immediately (have to be above the legal minimum sizes for Denmark at the time).
• The angler with the most points over the 2 days wins (no % score). If anglers are equal on points the angler with the largest fish wins. If there
is a draw still the higher number of fish will be taken into account.
• Undersized and protected fish need to be immediately and carefully released (see table at the end of the brochure)
• Only provided baits must be used.
Open Pairs - EUR 10 per pair to be paid at registration Executive teams of 3 blind draw.
• Headquarter will be Skudehavn, Rudkøbing
• EFSA Uniform must be worn at Registration, Prize Giving
• Otherwise EFSA boat fishing
• Anglers above the age of 18 and below 65 require a fishing licence to fish in Danish waters. The costs are DKR 185 for a year or DKR 130 for a week. Anglers can obtain this from Angelcentrum Langeland. This is not covered by the entry
Entry fee includes:
- Opening ceremony
- Gala Dinner
- Trophies / Prizes - Bait
- Two fishing trips on boats
Recommended fishing tackle:
Rods of ca 3m in length
- Lead weights of ca. 50 – 150gr
- Hook size 2 to 1/0
- Small beads on the hook length
- Fixed spool or multiplier reel with 0.28mm to 0.35mm line
- Paternoster or running trace
Program and Information
Monday October 28th
08.30 Optional training day (to be arranged separately) We meet at 8.00 at
Angelcentrum Langeland to get the bait.
18.30 - 19.30 Registration at Hotel Skudehavn, Skudehavnen 21, 5900 Rudkøbing,
www.rudkobingskudehavn.dk 19.30 Official Opening Hotel Skudehavn, Rudkøbing
Tuesday October 29st
08.00 Draw of fishing position on the boat and bait supply
08.30 Boats leave the harbor in Spodsbjerg
Boats are in latest at 15.45 20.00 Results of the day available at HQ Wednesday
08.00 Same program and times as Tuesday
Reserve day in case of bad weather.
19.30 Gala Dinner and Prize Giving
Questions & Additional
Information available Thomas Reinhardt ANGELCENTRUM LANGELAND SPODSBJERG TELEFON: (0045) 62 50 14 13 SPODSBJERGVEJ 301 DK - 5900 RUDKØBING E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org www.angelcentrum.dk
The brochure will be added to our website efsafishing.org (Dmitry)